• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Help with developer inactive

• Frank Hansen
    • Topic created 14 years ago

I signed up for an active account...I can see my keys in the my account profile but when I try and use the search api or the asset api I get 403 Developer Inactive. Why is my account showing up inactive when in my profile it shows active?

Thanks!

Message edited by Frank Hansen 6 months ago

1. active Admin14 years ago

Hey Frank,

I've enabled your keys. Sorry about the wait!

2. wahmobx13 years ago

I'm getting the same error code, please help :)
    Thanks

3. active Admin13 years ago

I enabled your Sportspower API key. Is that the API you were having issues with?

4. rtspringsteen10 years ago

I am trying to request the XML and am getting Error 403 - Developer Innactive

http://api.amp.active.com/v2/search?query=running&category=event&start_date=2014-03-30..#near=Orlando,FL,US&radius=50&api_key=h2vynsc9ry7z87y4rcj5szz3

When I look under My Account it tells me that all of my keys are active. What's going on?

5. VDS Dev5 years ago

I am getting a 403 Developer Inactive when using my API Key. Can you activate it, please?

6. tjune4 years ago

Not sure if this forum is maintained, but I'm getting the same error. Help, please?

7. Jay3 years ago

I'm trying to use web api and i get the 403 forbidden "Developer Inactive" how do i enable my account'

8. StaffBot2 years ago

I created account and api keys 2 days ago. Still it give inactive account while using API. Can you enable my account. Thanks!

9. Andrey A. But2 years ago

Hello, Can you enable my account. Thanks!

10. bsegelke31 year ago

hey please help my account too, im getting a 403 Developer Inactive error! This is for an important assignment please fix this api for me!

[ Page 1 of 1 ]