• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Help with developer inactive

    • Frank Hansen
    • Topic created 16 years ago

    I signed up for an active account...I can see my keys in the my account profile but when I try and use the search api or the asset api I get 403 Developer Inactive. Why is my account showing up inactive when in my profile it shows active?

    Thanks!

    Message edited by Frank Hansen 4 months ago

  1. active Admin – 16 years ago

    Hey Frank,

    I've enabled your keys. Sorry about the wait!

  2. wahmobx – 16 years ago

    I'm getting the same error code, please help :)
    Thanks

  3. active Admin – 16 years ago

    I enabled your Sportspower API key. Is that the API you were having issues with?

  4. rtspringsteen – 13 years ago

    I am trying to request the XML and am getting Error 403 - Developer Innactive

    http://api.amp.active.com/v2/search?query=running&category=event&start_date=2014-03-30..#near=Orlando,FL,US&radius=50&api_key=h2vynsc9ry7z87y4rcj5szz3

    When I look under My Account it tells me that all of my keys are active. What's going on?

  5. VDS Dev – 8 years ago

    I am getting a 403 Developer Inactive when using my API Key. Can you activate it, please?

  6. tjune – 6 years ago

    Not sure if this forum is maintained, but I'm getting the same error. Help, please?

  7. Jay – 5 years ago

    I'm trying to use web api and i get the 403 forbidden "Developer Inactive" how do i enable my account'

  8. StaffBot – 5 years ago

    I created account and api keys 2 days ago. Still it give inactive account while using API. Can you enable my account. Thanks!

  9. Andrey A. But – 4 years ago

    Hello, Can you enable my account. Thanks!

  10. bsegelke3 – 4 years ago

    hey please help my account too, im getting a 403 Developer Inactive error! This is for an important assignment please fix this api for me!

  11. makcim – 1 year ago

    Hi, I'm also having a 403 developer inactive error.

    Could I get some help with this?

    Thanks!

  12. Skippy – 1 year ago

    I'm getting developer inactive? is there a wait after registration?

  13. Skippy – 1 year ago

    campgrounds developer inactive

  14. vwwebdev – 11 months ago

    Is the Active Network API still valid and up to date? I've spent a few hours perusing everything here including documentation, forum posts and blog posts but it seems like most activity here ceased about 12 years ago. I have a few questions but wanted to see whether this is still being supported or not. Thanks!

  15. congo – 4 months ago

    How long does it take for the Campground API to go from a 'waiting' status to 'active'. We're in the process of building a trip planning app and have been blocked from proceeding with active api because of the 'developer inactive' 403 responses. Thank you! -Congo

[ Page 1 of 1 ]