• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Retrieving Results File

    • run2lkn
    • Topic created 17 years ago

    I'm a bit of a junior programmer and I'm looking for an easy way to retrieve results files from active.com. I'm in a local running club and each week I put together a list of how our runners fared in various races. I wrote a very simple program (using REXX) to search a text file and pull out our runners. This is very easy when races post their results in a text file. But then a race like the Cooper River 10k, with 33,000 runners, posts the results on active which only lets a web user retrieve 100 results at a time.

    So, can anyone tell me how I can retrieve the entire results file from Active? Here's an example (the Cooper River 10k) of what I'm talking about:

    http://results.active.com/pages/searchform.jsp?rsID=90461

    Thanks for any help! And please keep in mind, I'm not an html programmer.

    Message edited by run2lkn 17 years ago

  1. active Admin – 17 years ago

    Unfortunately we don't have an API that support results (even in file format). It is on our roadmap, however, and we should have something rolled out by Q4.

[ Page 1 of 1 ]