ACTIVE Network API Forums

General Questions

RSS Feed

IRONMAN AG/PRO ranking

• stefano leone
    • Topic created 7 years ago

hi, there is a query to retrieve the IRONMAN agegroup&pro ranking for a given athlete (name, surname, age, country) with his/her race details?

Message edited by stefano leone 1 week ago

1. Michelle Taylor2 weeks ago

IRON MAN is one of my favorite Marvel movie character of all time, Robert Downey Jr. has made me love this movie with his acting and I got all of his movies collection at the movies coupon codes and all other marvel movies from start till now.

2. Mervin Hubbard1 week ago

Hi, as far as I know, the winner of each age group from amateurs gets a slot for next year's race. According to the results of the competition, the winners and prize-winners in the absolute and age groups (men and women), relay teams and paraathletes will be awarded. As for getting the age group, this information can be found from the posts on Twitter in which the authors talk about the championship and its rules, I saw quite a lot of posts on this topic there and noticed that in most cases they are published by accounts to which about 20 thousand subscribers are subscribed! I am sure this is because their owners use the services of https://viplikes.net/buy-twitter-followers to quickly increase their number.

[ Page 1 of 1 ]