• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Bad Request error

    • MaryF
    • Topic created 13 years ago

    I have not been able to get the active.com feed. I keep getting a bad request error (400).

    Message edited by MaryF 13 years ago

  1. MaryF – 13 years ago

    clarification - it has not been working all morning. It was fine yesterday.

  2. jarredd – 13 years ago

    Can you provide any sample API calls we can test?

  3. MaryF – 13 years ago

    everything we try gives us the error

  4. MaryF – 13 years ago

    I will get an example shortly.

    BTW - we have not changed anything on our end.

  5. MaryF – 13 years ago

    this search is supposed to return all running or triathlon events, that were modified yesterday, between now and July 31, 2014

  6. MaryF – 13 years ago

    It appears to be working now.

[ Page 1 of 1 ]