• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Capacity Numbers

    • Agent12736
    • Topic created 13 years ago

    So I see that the maximum capacity and total currently registered numbers are received from the API. I have that working correctly for a lot of events. A recent event that I have been looking at HAD the capacity numbers listed. Yesterday, they stopped showing up as they were. All of the other information is being displayed properly still.

    Is there a reason this is hidden or a way that race organizers can "hide" this information? Just curious if there may be a change I can make.

    Thanks!

    Message edited by Agent12736 13 years ago

    Tags

  1. jarredd – 13 years ago

    Hi there,

    Can you tell me which asset this was previously available for?

    We are migrating our database to a new platform. The event registration information is only available on the old platform, so the event may have been migrated and lost the registration information.

    Best, Jarred

[ Page 1 of 1 ]