• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Campsite Search API 404

    • job.alexander
    • Topic created 14 years ago

    Been trying to query the Campsite Search API without luck. The following is my query with the relevant API Key.

    http://api.amp.active.com/camping/campsites?parkId=70927&arvdate=05/15/2013&lengthOfStay=2&api_key=my_API_key

    I don't have trouble with the Campground Search API and can verify that parkId 70927 is a valid facilityId. Any help would be much apprecaited

    Message edited by job.alexander 14 years ago

  1. jarredd – 14 years ago

    You'll need to include the contract code in the API query. e.g. "contractCode=CO"

  2. job.alexander – 14 years ago

    I have tried it with contractCode=CA and contractCode=FEDERAL to no avail. This time I get a "your request cannot be completed" page.

  3. job.alexander – 14 years ago

    Also, here's another case that's not working: http://api.amp.active.com/camping/campsites?contractCode=CO&parkId=50032&arvdate=05/15/2013&lengthOfStay=2&api_key=b2wc8vxrum8hncdzx2r5hata

    But this works: http://api.amp.active.com/camping/campsites?contractCode=CO&parkId=50032&arvdate=05/15/2013&lengthOfStay=5&api_key=b2wc8vxrum8hncdzx2r5hata

    So by changing the length of the stay from 2 to 5 I was able to get results. I don't know if I'm being foolish or not but to me it seems like something is broken.

  4. job.alexander – 14 years ago

    Looks like I had to set the contractCode=NRSO. Sorry about this trouble. But the above problem persists.

[ Page 1 of 1 ]