• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Pulling activites from just our/one account

    • Steve W
    • Topic created 14 years ago

    Our non-profit center has posted multiple classes available to our users. However, I don't see an option to pull only "our" classes. I can only limit to location and radius but that might pull in other classes from other centers. I thought that somehow we could "tie" our key to just our classes but I don't see it. Any hints/suggestions out there? Thanks! STEVE

    Message edited by Steve W 13 years ago

  1. jarredd – 14 years ago

    Hi Steve,

    Thanks for the inquiry. The Activity API pulls directly from our database of events and activities. At this time, we do not have a way to specifically pull only "your" events. However, we are working on a solution for this.

    We will be releasing a V2 Activity API that will eventually allow you to pull a specific event organizers events only. We should have this available later this year.

    Apologies for the inconvenience.

    Best, Jarred

  2. epsteindesign – 13 years ago

    Any update on this after 12 months?

[ Page 1 of 1 ]