• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Active Feed Returning 0 results... but I know there should be more than 20

    • MaryF
    • Topic created 14 years ago

    I am getting 0 results returned, sometimes just 1, when I know there should be many results.

    Here is an example: http://api.amp.active.com/search-all?v=xml&num=100&m=meta:splitMediaType=Event+meta:channel=running+OR+meta:channel=triathlon+OR+meta:channel=duathlon+meta:startDate:daterange:4%2f13%2f2013..4%2f13%2f2013&l=GA&api_key=p67tv5bbfwawgvj5st4mjuze

    I get nothing.

    In this example, I am trying to show all running and triathlon events for Georgia on April 13, 2013.

    I haven't changed anything on my end, and things were working fine yesterday.

    Mary

    Message edited by MaryF 14 years ago

  1. MaryF – 14 years ago

    And now I am getting races returned that are NOT in the state that I am including in the search parameters.

    This URL: http://api.amp.active.com/search-all?v=xml&num=100&m=meta:splitMediaType=Event+meta:channel=running+OR+meta:channel=triathlon+OR+meta:channel=duathlon+meta:startDate:daterange:4%2f21%2f2013..4%2f21%2f2013&l=RI&api_key=p67tv5bbfwawgvj5st4mjuze

    which is requesting running and triathlons in RI on April 21, and I get a list of 3 races in MA.

    What is going on?

  2. MaryF – 14 years ago

    The problem appears to be related to specifying a state. If I remove the State criteria, I do seem to get all races for the specified date. But when I specify a state, I do not get the correct list of events for that state. I either get only 1 or 0 races, or I get a handful of races for a different state.

    I can filter out the states I don't want after getting all results for a specified date, as a temporary fix on my end.

  3. jarredd – 14 years ago

    Hi Mary,

    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have brought your feedback to the development team and we are reviewing the API. I will get back to you with an update ASAP.

    Best regards, Jarred

  4. MaryF – 14 years ago

    any word on this?

  5. jarredd – 14 years ago

    Hi Mary,

    We have identified the issue and are including the fix in our next release. I apologize for the necessity to use your temporary fix in the interim. The fix should be released no later than 3/6/13.

    Thanks for your patience while we resolve this issue.

    Best, Jarred

[ Page 1 of 1 ]