• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Bad Request Errors

    • MaryF
    • Topic created 15 years ago

    I am getting bad request errors now. It seems to be dependent on the state. For example, I get the error with Arkansas, Arizona and Wisconsin, but I don't get the error with California or Illinois. It does not seem to be affected by the date range selected. These are the only 2 parameters that I use, so I don't know if other criteria is affecting.

    Here is an example of a url of one that isn't working:
    http://api.amp.active.com/search?v=xml&num=50&m=meta:mediaType=Event+meta:channel=running+OR+meta:channel=triathlon+meta:startDate:daterange:6/4/2011..6/4/2011&l=IL&api_key=p67tv5bbfwawgvj5st4mjuze

    Here is an example of a url that IS working.
    http://api.amp.active.com/search?v=xml&num=50&m=meta:mediaType=Event+meta:channel=running+OR+meta:channel=triathlon+meta:startDate:daterange:6/4/2011..6/4/2011&l=CA&api_key=p67tv5bbfwawgvj5st4mjuze

    The error I am getting is 400 - Bad Request

    Message edited by MaryF 14 years ago

  1. active Admin – 15 years ago

    Hey Mary,

    Apologies for the late response. This happened because of the Amazon EC2 and RDS outage on Thursday (http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/21/technology/amazon_server_outage/index.htm). Our Search API was partially affected by the outage. Service has since been restored back to normal.

    Are you still seeing the error?

  2. Aadamgibson – 14 years ago

    Bad Request Error is a common Windows error.Which are usually caused by missing system files, wrong system settings or a corrupted registry file. But use below bad request repair tool and try to resolve your error. http://www.400badrequest.org/repairtool.html

[ Page 1 of 1 ]