ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

Undocumented Golf API's

• Nader Hendawi
    • Topic created 10 years ago

Hello, I've been building an iOS application that will integrate with the Golf Tee Time API and everything seems to be working as expected. However, I am trying to go through the booking process for a tee time and had question.

According to the docs at http://developer.active.com/docs/read/Golf_Tee_Time_API , we must seek a Booking URL via the GetBookingLink endpoint and redirect the user to complete the process in a web view. If I were to do this, are there any callbacks or separate API calls to view the status of a particular booking? It would be nice to know when a user has successfully booked a tee time and if they could view their current bookings through a separate endpoint.

That brings me to my second question, I have seen examples of people using endpoints named HoldTeetime, ListTeetimes2, StoreReservationData, GetPaymentToken etc... These seem to be promising and appear to allow applications to complete the booking process via the API but I have not been able to find any documentation on them.

Would somebody care to point me in the right direction for how I might be able to complete the booking process (ideally without having to leave my app)

Best, Nader Hendawi

Message edited by Nader Hendawi 10 years ago

[ Page 1 of 1 ]