• Register

ACTIVE Network API Forums

API Forum

RSS Feed

API Updates and enhancements

• jarredd
    • Topic created 12 years ago

Hello everyone,

You can check this topic to stay up-to-date on all the upcoming API enhancements, updates, bug fixes, etc. Updates will be posted as they happen in real-time, so check back periodically to see what's new.

Best regards,

Jarred

Technical Account Manager, Active Network

Message edited by jarredd 12 months ago

Tags

1. jarredd12 years ago

The Activity Search API now has a new filter parameter. We are continually working to provide better refinement for searches and improved asset data quality to ensure your results are relevant. This update will allow you to refine your search by a specific market. Check out the documentation for further details (updated at the end of the docs).

Partner Markets - use "partnermarket" as the filter name

example: m=meta:partnermarket=endurance%252drunning

Valid values: (values must be double URL encoded as seen in the above example)

camps-any
    communities-arts
    communities-education
    communities-music
    endurance-cycling
    endurance-duathlon
    endurance-mountain-biking
    endurance-running
    endurance-swimming
    endurance-triathlon
    endurance-walking
    sports-baseball
    sports-basketball
    sports-cheerleading
    sports-dance
    sports-fitness
    sports-football
    sports-gymnastics
    sports-hockey
    sports-lacrosse
    sports-racquet-sports
    sports-soccer
    sports-softball
    sports-volleyball
    sports-yoga
    sports-any
    international-any
    golf
    outdoors
    outdoors-water-sports
    outdoors-winter-sports
    tennis
    business-any
    misc

2. jarredd12 years ago

In your Search API results, you may see something like this: "url": "?cmp=39-31--username" for an events url. What does this mean?

We've recently made an update to our API results that will allow us to have enhanced visibility into who is serving up our events and to better monitor any abuse. This will not affect your links, but will allow our Account Managers the ability to evaluate and optimize developers use of the APIs.

3. jarredd11 years ago

If you're interested in getting additional details on an event using the ACtivity Details API, you can now get results back in JSON format.

Simply add "f=json" to the end of your API call. For example: http://api.amp.active.com/resource/assetservice/asset/a8799ed2-f44f-427b-9c58-ee30e9766887?api_key=u2hcu6p5qvwksr54gdz9rppz&f=json

If you would like the Activity Details API to return XML results, then leave off the "f=json". The default is to return XML, if no parameter is included.

4. Akhilesh11 years ago

Hi,

I am using golf tee time api to search golf event. One year before i was getting contact phone and email address in response. The Uri was http://api.amp.active.com/search?k=golf&l=98052&r=40&v=xml&m=meta:startDate:daterange:today..&api_key=my_api_key. But now i am not getting it in response. Can you please tell me how to get Contact details as phone no and e-mail.

[ Page 1 of 1 ]