Hackers get ready! We can't wait to see you this Saturday at HACKTIVE 2013, ACTIVE Network's first 24-hour hackathon event. We hope you are as excited as we are to start hacking the night away, here are some things you should know before you arrive on Saturday...
330 A Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Saturday, Sept. 21 @ 10:00AM
(get there early and claim your space!)
We suggest parking in the garage on Ash between 3rd & 4th Avenue. Rates vary between $5-$12/day.
Find parking details here: http://www.co-merge.com/parking-at-co-merge/ (Note: parking will NOT be validated--sorry!)
ACCESS THE ACTIVE APIs
You'll need to submit your application here http://hacktive.challengepost.com by the 12pm/noon deadline on Sunday, September 22. Submissions need to include the following (*optional):
- Name of your app
- Images or screenshots
- Video URL* (link to a vimeo or youtube screencast)
- ZIP*, PDF*, or Word document* that is part of your submission
- Website URL*
- Your full name
- Team members
- A list all APIs, SDKs, and Datasets used in your project.
PACE YOURSELF & COME PREPARED
- Check out the schedule at http://developer.active.com/hackathon_2013_schedule
- Don’t forget to bring your laptop and phone charger
- If you plan on napping, you might want to bring a pillow and blanket. Although, you'll likely be focused on claiming first place.
UNDERSTAND HOW TO WIN