Already an affiliate? Great - we’re excited to provide you with access to our APIs so you can feature our events and activities to begin receiving a commission.
Follow the easy steps below to get started.
- Register for an API user account. This will allow you to work with the Active API. Once you register you will be sent a confirmation email containing a link you will need to click on in order to proceed to the next step.
- Apply for the Active.com Search API key. Be sure to enter your affiliate ID at the bottom of the application form. This ID number is very important and is listed in your affiliate welcome email, (if you have trouble locating this number please contact us at email@example.com so we can assist you.) This is the only way you will be able to receive commissions for all your hard work.
And that's it!
PLEASE NOTE -- Supported APIs are listed below:
- Active.com Search API
- Campgrounds API
Once you’ve set up your accounts, follow the easy steps below to ensure your affiliate tracking is set up properly
- Call the Search API and access your desired links
- Ensure that all links within the API results point to the following domain: http://www.tantracking.com
- For additional reference, please visit the Help Center.
PLEASE NOTE -- Per our terms of service: It is not permissable to archive any of the API content for access by users at any future date after you have finished using the service or if your account is terminated. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Affiliate Manager.
In order to receive access to the Search API and receive your affiliate commission, you must include the required attribution. Attribution applies to both website and/or mobile app usage. Please download the Brand Guidelines below to recieve the images and instructions.
Want to talk to us? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org